It was a survey of 5,000 European Consumers (of which 1,000 were from the UK) to reveal how consumers interact with brands via email and social medial services.
The results of the survey were released over 3 parts, due to the extensive amount of information gathered, so we thought what better way to summarise the key takeaways than with an eye-catching infographic.
The study is the first of its kind, investigating who is using different social networks and what motivates them to publish and share information. Here, rather than attempting to decide which is the best, most influential or effective marketing channel, marketers need to understand why people are behaving a certain way via social networks and email. This will then allow them to use the most appropriate channel for their campaigns. Parts 1 and 2 looks at consumers and part 3 analysed 500 decision-making marketers.
Here’s the infographic in all its glory.
- PDF or JPG of this infographic visit our website.
- Part 1 of eCircle’s European Social Media and Email Marketing Study (UK Results)
- Part 2 of eCircle’s European Social Media and Email Marketing Study (International Consumer Comparison)
- Part 3 of eCircle’s European Social Media and Email Marketing Study (Marketers Results)
- The most comprehensive study of social media and email marketing in Europe
- Learn about the digital dialogue between Facebook, Twitter and email
- Are you effectively integrating your marketing tools?
- Three tips to improve your Email Marketing by falling in love with Social
- Three simple ways to integrate your social and email activity