ISP Relations & Whitelisting
Safe email delivery with our ISP relations & whitelisting solutions
eCircle is one of Europe’s biggest email senders sending over 10 billion emails per quarter. On behalf of leading companies including Asda, HBOS and Samsung eCircle send out newsletters, email and SMS campaigns to a circulation of millions - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
eCircle's 4 pillar concept for maximum email deliverability
Ensuring email deliverability and emails that are correctly displayed in the recipients’ inbox is one of our core areas of expertise. A closed concept, based on 4 pillars, guarantees that emails are delivered safely and faultlessly into the recipients’ inbox passing spam filters and blacklists.
Pillar 1 – Deliverability starts with the email marketing software
- Our email marketing software’s automated address control and comprehensive bounce management system minimises the main deliverability risks
- Comprehensive blacklist management prevents spam complaints
- Time and volume controlled send out and an email syntax check complement the feature package
Pillar 2 – ISP relations, whitelisting and industry standards
- We have our own team of Project Managers dedicated to building up good relationships with all major ISP’s and FreeMail providers at an international level
- eCircle is a member of the Certified Senders Alliance (CSA) - the first Europe-wide whitelist for professional email senders
- Our participation in the Sender Score Receiver Alliance, an ISP relations program from Return Path, guarantees you further access to all important ISPs across Europe
- At an international level, eCircle gets involved in all important deliverability and anti-spam initiatives (e.g. the MAAWG) to represent your interests as a commercial email sender, setting standards for clean and safe email marketing
Pillar 3 – Proactive control and warning systems prevent blockings and false positives
- Ongoing monitoring of test accounts on the safe delivery of your emails
- An IP block alarm is checking all relevant public blacklists
- In addition, with the Sender Score Monitor from Return Path you can see at a glance if there is one of the major ISPs or FreeMail providers blocking or filtering your emails and if the graphics are displayed correctly
Pillar 4 – Individual analyses on clients demands
- Individual analyses for companies which are wishing to see an improvement of their newsletter in terms of popular anti-spam measures
- The content and classification of your emails will be verified with all the major ISP’s
If you have any further questions on the subject of email deliverability, then you can find more details in our extensive ‘4 Pillar Concept’, which is available to download at the end of this page. If you do have any specific questions regarding our email deliverability solutions please do contact us!