eCircle’s success story
eCircle is one of the pioneers in the digital direct marketing sector. Since its foundation in 1999 the company has steadily grown and is now one of the market leaders in Europe. Here you can read a little more about eCircle’s successes.
- eCircle launches eC-social, a software solution which allows you to plan, implement and evaluate all Social Media activities from one central platform.
- The second part of the Social Media study evaluates Marketing decision makers views on Social Media activities and completes the broad-based results.
- eCircle presents eC-messenger with Cloud Architecture which gives clients the flexibility to store a large amount of customer and product data from all Marketing systems with seamless integration.
- eCircle holds first pan European digital marketing conference, ConnectEurope2011, with over 420 delegates attending in London.
- eCircle voted no 1 Email Supplier in NMA Marketing Services Guide for the second year running.
- Client East Midlands Trains wins Gold Award for Best use of Email at DMA Awards 2011.
- Client Transport for London wins Silver Award for Best Data Strategy at DMA Awards 2011.
- eCircle is voted twice as finalists in the category “Best Use of Email” at the Revolution Awards 2011, with projects conducted with Hostelworld and East Midland Trains.
- eCircle appoints former Zoomio experts and opens a new subsidiary office in Denmark to be able to better serve the Scandinavian market.
- eC-messenger develops standard integrations with CRM-Tools like Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce and SAP CRM as well as different ecommerce tools (Webshops, Feedback gateways etc), offering a holistic solution for integrated email marketing.
- eCircle voted number 1 email supplier in NMA Marketing Services Guide
- TA Associates signed a definitive agreement for a majority investment of over €60 million in eCircle
- UK MD Simon Bowker voted onto the DMA Email Marketing Council
- eCircle hosts two Connect email marketing workshops with top-class speakers and eCircle experts
- 2010 saw eCircle launch its three-part Social Media and Email Marketing Study
- eCircle unveils Bestbuymoney.co.uk a lead generation portal helping consumers to make better financial decisions
- eCircle releases a new Facebook application, ‘Facebook2Subscribe App’, making it one of the only ESPs currently offering a social media lead generation application
- eCircle premieres the ultimate integrated solution for email, social media and mobile marketing: eC-messenger 6.0
- New offices opened in Spain and The Netherlands strengthening eCircle’s European stance
- eC-messenger 5.23 goes live with social media tool and text to inbox feature to increase the exposure of marketing emails
- Strategic partnerships with Bazaarvoice, Econda, Etracker, Prudsys, Dymatrix and Dealunited
- eCircle was ranked in 2nd place in New Media Age magazine’s Marketing Services Guide and reached 6th place in Marketing Magazine's Digital Leagues.
- 2009 saw eCircle winning ‘Email Supplier of the Year’ at the Eco Internet Awards 2009 and the ‘Best Use of Email’ Award at the Revolution Awards 2009. eCircle were additionally shortlisted for ‘Best Use of Email’ Award at the NMA Marketing Effectiveness Awards 2009. View all award details here.
- eCircle celebrated its 10th birthday with a decade of successful email marketing with more than 500 successfully implemented customer campaigns and a send out volume of more than 5 billion emails per quarter.
- More than 900 live eC-messenger systems across Europe
- Expansion of strategic partnerships – this year eCircle benefited from a joint stand with Intershop and Webtrends at the OMD show in Germany
- As the only German provider eCircle was again included in Econsultancy’s international study about email marketing software
- All emails sent by eCircle are now authenticated using the DKIM method
- In conjunction with Unilever and GfK, eCircle carried out a unique piece of research that demonstrated the measurable impact email marketing has on the launch of branded products.
- The European launch of the eCircle’s new brand identity took place as well as the product launch of eCircle’s enhanced email marketing software, eC-messenger 5.0
- eCircle launched new lead generation portals Brands2Win, BestBuyMoney and Spoilmenow
- eCircle employs over 160 employees and has successfully delivered more than 4,500 email campaigns since its foundation
- The number of eC-messenger systems has increased by over 700% in the past 4 years: more than 830 delivery systems are running today
- Strategic partnerships with Intershop, Webtrends and Coremetrics are complementing eCircle’s product portfolio and allowing clients to drive integrated online marketing campaigns
- eCircle feature at number 5 of the UK’s top Email Agencies in the “NMA Marketing Services Guide 2007”
- eCircle is the first European ESP to work in partnership with Return Path, the leading deliverability company, on “The Sender Score Receiver Alliance”, an ISP relations programme. Click here for ISP Relations
- Enhancement of eC-messenger through special solutions for the finance sector (digital signature) and trade sector (enhanced reporting)
- DMMA Awards: eCircle shortlisted for a campaign with adidas/Karstadt Sport
- DMA Awards: eCircle win the Bronze Award in the "Best Email Campaign" category alongside Alto Clothing and Neoco. More about eCircle's awards
- eCircle features in an international survey from Econsultancy about email marketing software
- eCircle UK joins ESOMAR, the international market research association. More about eCircle's memberships
- Execution of a survey in co-operation with Ferrero about the advertising effect of emails. Click here to view the survey results
- eCircle joins the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) in Italy
- eCircle joins the Syndicat National de la Communication Directe (SNCD) in France. More about eCircle's memberships
- Amount of emails delivered reaches 340 million per quarter
- Realisation of over 500 campaigns solely in 2005
- eCircle is now the biggest German permission marketing supplier (source: ABSOLIT survey "Market Overview about Email Consumer Addresses")
- eCircle is certified as reputable mass email sender in the Certified Senders Alliance (CSA), a central German whitelisting project
- eCircle joins the German market research association BVM. More about eCircle's memberships
- Introduction of the videomail product
- New Media Award: eCircle win the “Permission" category for a UNICEF videomail campaign.
- Implementing the business unit prospects winning
- Completion of "The 6 P's of the Email Marketing", an email benchmarking survey. Click here to view the survey results
- The number of eC-messenger systems exceeds the amount of 100
- Market entry in the UK, Italy and France
- Transformation of the company into a public limited company in Germany
- eCircle joins the German Direct Marketing Association (DDV). More about eCircle's memberships
- Foundation of the company by Volker Wiewer and Thomas Wilke. More about the eCircle Management Team
- Launch of domeus, an online community platform