Professional capabilities for comprehensive social media management
eC-social is a professional social media management system that lets you coordinate all of your company’s social media activities through a single platform. eC-social helps you plan, implement and monitor campaigns and can be used to interact with your customers.
Manage: Plan and delegate responsibilities for campaigns
- Create, manage and schedule postings to social networks
- Have a clearly defined system of roles and permission level to allow you to authorise specific employees or service providers to work with the software and to be allocated tasks according to their responsibilities.
Monitor: Track your company’s image using the ‘Social Inbox’
- Conduct automatic searches for content on your company’s brand and products through all of the major content aggregators, social networks and all types of blogs
- Automatically determine the context (positive, neutral or negative) in which each search term is being used, to allow you to react immediately to comments and developments
- Obtain detailed information on blog/article authors who write about your business to identify the people who are forming opinions
- Measure the range of your message, brand image and the success of your social media campaigns.
Engage: Interact and save content
- Take part in conversations on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, YouTube, Flickr, Slideshare, Tube Mogul, WordPress, Blogger, Moveable Type and many more!
- Easy to use for central management and scheduling for all of your social media activities
- Create posts/messages and incorporate trackable links where appropriate
- Mobile application available to allow you to create articles, live blogs and upload photos and videos while on the move
- Integration with Foursquare and Gowalla (?) to let you interact with users locally.
Integrate: Measure and analyse your performance in social networks
- Monitor the range of every message posted to social networks and see how it resonates with users
- Link eC-social to existing systems such as Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Crimson Hexagon and Salesforce to add value
- Track your customer’s lifecycle from clicking a social media message through to purchasing from your site
- Learn how your customers use social media with the information fed directly into your CRM.